Friday, May 27, 2011

Menu diet for Week one


This is the menu but I suggest that you start only next week the diet because I will give you all the detail recipes and also your grocerie list for the week. I really hope you will follow and try to give some good word for my husband so he don't give up. It's very important for everybody's health. No more fast food. Just simple food but taste fresh. You won't like the taste of Mc donald after 4 weeks of this. I will help you with it. Just keep it on. Look at the menu often because it's not finish yet. I will update the menu.

Food to AVOID
Sugar, Dairy products but not butter or heavy cream, white flour, yeast, mushroom, sauerkraut, cheeses, juices, beer, food additives and preservatif. (simple if you don't know the name of the ingredient on the bottle, it's probably not good for you)

Candida Diet will also avoid
Vinegar, wine, fruit, seeds and nuts but I will not prepare my meal this way. You can avoid those if you want to be really strict.

What to Drink
Water, Perrier, La Croix, Talking Rain, no artificial sweetener, Herbal Tea (green tea), no caffeine, but if you want you can have only one cup of coffee a day but no sugar.

This is some product you are safe to have.  I will give you more list later.

No comments: